CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
Conditions of payment:
- You can choose to pay by credit card or by automatic pre-payment
- Payments cannot be made through an authorized agent. If you subscribe through an authorized CoopTel agent, you must supply your credit card number so that CoopTel can take prepayment of your first month of service, or you can send a cheque, by mail, to CoopTel headquarters. The authorized agent cannot take your first pre-payment.
- You can cancel your service by contacting client services at
450 532-2667 (for Valcourt and Sherbrooke region)
or TOLL FREE at 1 888 532-2667.
The invoicing will end the first day of the month following the reception of this notice.
- In the case of suspension of services for non-payment, re-establishment of service fees of will be levied.
- Automatic prepayment is the only payment method accepted.